Content Manager (Forex, Cryptocurrencies & Stocks) – Remote
AZ Intelligence is a privately owned company headquartered in Dubai with a hub in Turkey. We run several online finance and retail investment websites that provide readers with thoroughly researched, information-packed, and highly objective reviews and comparative guides about different exchanges, brokerages, and other online trading platforms.
Our marketing campaigns cover all the regions worldwide focusing on 15+ languages, making us one of the biggest online trading affiliates worldwide.
We are seeking an experienced Content Manager to join our growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing our content & content writers to achieve the corporate objectives.
- Publishing, writing, editing and proof-reading content (Forex, Cryptocurrencies, Stock Trading & Online Trading)
- Manage the content within the site; analyse and assess what we have and strategies for improvement.
- Conduct keyword research and create content plans.
- Collaborate with SEO team to deliver key objectives.
- Optimising content for SEO
- Liaising with outsourced writers and freelancers to order content.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 3 years minimum experience in similar role
- Interest in Forex, Cryptocurrencies & Stock Trading
- Hands-on SEO experience – experience conducting keyword research and use of keyword and SEO tools
- Knowledge of SEO tools (Ahrefs/Google Search Console)
- Experience with Google Search Console
- Experience in creating content tasks for writers
- High proficiency in spoken and written English
- Excellent teamwork skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet business deadlines
- English language is a must
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Annual paid leave
- Flexible work environment with a friendly team
To apply, please send your CV and a portfolio of previous work to email@example.com.