Job Code: AZI903
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Syria (Online)
Closing Date: April 8, 2022
Contract Duration: 1 year (renewable)
Probationary Period: 2 Months
Starting Date: May 2022
Working Hours: Full-time (8 hours per day)
Working Days: 6 Days/week
Academic Degree: Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a field relevant to the job description.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Previous translation experience/background in the following topics: Humanitarian assistance, Crisis/Disaster Management.
- Ability to Convert content/ideas in the source language to equivalent concepts in the target language.
- Clear and coherent writing skills in English and Arabic.
- Ability to proofread, edit, and revise translated materials.
- Ability to deliver work on time within agreed deadlines.
- Familiarity with translation software
- Constant access to the internet
Minimum Years of Experience: Three years of professional translation
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible work environment with a friendly team
To apply, please complete the job application here
Important: If you are unable to open the application, please send your CV with portfolio of your previous work to firstname.lastname@example.org
* only short-listed candidates will be contacted.